Live Worship Begins July 5
Modern worship will be at 9 and 11 AM in the Worship Center and Classic worship at 10 AM in the chapel. See details below:
- Seating will be limited and require registration
- No kids ministry offerings or adult Sunday school
- No coffee or donuts served
- The offering will be a collection box at the entrance to your worship space
- Singing will be limited
- Masks are encouraged
- All 3 services will continue to be streamed for those who are not ready to attend
What precautions is the church taking to keep people safe?
- Each week the building will be sanitized.
- Facemasks will be encouraged to be worn and will be available for free.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- Seating has been spread out in groups of chairs spaced widely apart.
- Singing will be limited.
- We encourage people to leave the building immediately after the service without hanging out in the foyer.
- The greeting time has been suspended.
- We will have a box to drop your offering into rather than passing a plate.
What will be available for my kids?
As we return to live services, we will not offer any children’s ministry, though we will have activity bags for the kids when you arrive in your worship space. We will, however, continue with our Zoom Calls for kids. In time, we will begin adding ministries, beginning with nursery care. Much of this will be dependent on what the schools decide for the school year.
Before the pandemic, I was a volunteer. Must I continue volunteering when the services resume?
Ministry leaders are not assuming any volunteers before the pandemic will be willing to serve moving forward. If you were serving previously, you will be contacted by your ministry leader and will have the opportunity to let us know if or when you might be willing to serve.